Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Olde School Wizardry -- Musings in the Monastery

 Our Olde School Wizardry Kickstarter has marched onward, reaching over 150 backers.  That's tremendously exciting for Josh and I--the idea that people we've never met in person will find joy and camaraderie through something we've helped create is an amazing feeling.


This week, YouTube content creator and RPG expert Mildra the Monk was kind enough to interview me about Olde School Wizardry: The NIne Ancient Runes of Magic on his channel.



It's the first time that I've ever talked in real-time to someone beyond my immediate circle of family and friends about the game, and I think listeners can get a feel for the heartbeat of the game.


Have a listen if you like and leave Mildra a comment if you feel inclined.

[note: contains swearing]

Mildra and Jarrett talk Olde School Wizardry



.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much.
    We've started building some community around Olde School Wizardry on Facebook and Discord. I eagerly await reports of play "in the wild".

    ReplyDelete