Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Off Like a Shot!

The Kickstarter for Olde School Wizardry: The Nine Ancient Runes of Magic, my very own table top fantasy RPG, is now live!


And what a first day we had, too.  We tripled our goal within the first 12 hours and, last I checked, we had only 5 of the book's original art pieces left for our upper tier backers.


I feel a bit like this guy at the moment, as old friends from high school, college, and points beyond come out of the cold, sleety night to give their well-wishes and express support for this quirky passion of mine.



It's all very humbling, and I hope that Olde School Wizardry is able to spark some joy and community for other people the way that it has for me over the last eight years.


You can follow our progress or preorder your own copy of the game here:

Olde School Wizardry

No comments:

Post a Comment